3 professional opinions on Nikon Monarch Binoculars


Image : http://www.flickr.com


I am using my Nikon Monarch binoculars for about a year and I am very happy with them. I blogged about it have checked the site I bought them, and happily recommend to friends and colleagues. However, I know you mans opinion is often not enough, and people still looking for more information before they finally decide to buy. So far I have three more opinions on why the Nikon Monarch Series of binoculars is so well received. Ican not, of course, the name of the people, but they are all my colleagues that science is working on whales and dolphins and birds.

Link 1:

As an experienced wildlife photographer my top priority was optical quality, and I have a lot of research before deciding on this pair. I purchased 10x50 Monarch for bird watching and mountain Long Range Scanning in Arizona, though, I found the extra sharpness of the resolution meant that I did not need 8X to 10X bigMagnification, because they are such good detail.

The other point was to buy me sharply that the Centre Ornithological Research Laboratory at Cornell University, has called them to steal. I agree completely. Easy startup excellent optical and waterproof. Well worth the price.

Link 2:

I had been hinting for months for my boyfriend, so I was thrilled when I got a pair of Nikon Monarch Binoculars as a birthday gift. I used it for about three weeks and are nowwas blown away by the quality of the optics. I have seen some Bohemian Waxwings from about 50 feet and the detail and the color is absolutely brilliant .. The hard rubber exterior is extremely durable and provides good grip and the adjustable locking eye are another cool feature. They are smaller than I thought, but that only makes it easier to hold. The only negative review I have to offer that the lens caps are cheap and not nearly the quality of the rest of the binoculars. IChallenge anyone know of a better pair for the same money.

Mate 3:

I waited a couple of Nikon Monarch binoculars almost a year now. When at last I have only a few weeks ago, it was like Christmas. These are just a great piece of equipment: the weight is perfect, as is the balance that look clear and have excellent views, and costs less than $ 300!

I hope these reviews and ratings to help you in your quest towardsBuying a new pair of binoculars, Nikon, are a company established and reputable, and Monarch series are simply spectacular.

See Also : Motorized Scooter Cheap Bounce House Virtual Walking Shoes Best HDTVs Brand 60 Puzzle Play Mats