West Bend 41300 Electronic Hi-Rise Dual-Blade Bread Maker

breadmaker

I bought the West Bend 41 300 Hi-Rise machine based on the posts here and on alternative sites. It may be hard to find in a higher second class $ 100. It is not a "Zoji," but it's a good job of imitation. And since the manufacturer is in my home state of WI that I was practically this business. I just got the UPS truck this afternoon. even washing the pots and burn them onto a blank firing cycle, the smell again, I threw my favorite grainBread recipe. This may be my first paddle in his car with two beds, and I know how good tag-team effort, working the dough impressed. The bread was baked from the cycle with a uniform color, with a decent crust on it. I personally sort of a heavy crust on my homemade bread. the inside of the bread was a nice model of constant growth. No holes or massive dense areas. Very nice.
On unpacking the unit from the window I found alittle edge gadgets that do not recognize the target. Allwhich was mentioned in the manual, it was absolutely a wire hook (I already knew). Later, after seeing the freshly baked bread from the pan, I quickly realized that was why Whatzit little. Each blade had initiated the baking tray with freshly baked bread, and were incorporated into the bread. This handy little hook goes into the hole on the headstock and has allowed me to fish, cooked in damage to the tool while not knead loaf of bread. These are very small thingswho share the joys of life. . . . This machine receives a grade based primarily on: 1 Impressions. If my opinion changes I'll be back to edit this review.

Recommend : Modern contents Motorized Scooter 37 hi def camcorder 5