Breadmakers 101


Image : http://www.flickr.com


bake bread should not be complex or difficult, but there are some tips to ensure you bake the bread will do exactly the right thing. Sure, it's just going to the supermarket and buy a loaf of sliced bread. Anyone can do it, of course. Have you ever been to the list of ingredients on the label? It 'full of scientific words can not express myself. At least I know what is in my bread: flour, baking powder, salt and sugar. Simple enough and that's the way I like.

L 'best advice I have is practice, practice, practice. My first bread was hard and best used as a baseball bat, instead of baguette. I've learned my lesson and tried to improve my cooking. I think I have learned more through trial and error, as in cooking class culinary school. Most of all, kneading dough by hand, you connect with your meal. Although I use a mixer to mix most of the time, some days I give a break to the mixer and knead the dough by hand. Not onlyThis is a great workout, you really learn what the pleasure is a good batter and appreciate it.

Farina:
For all intensive purposes, the best flour to use bread flour. E 'high gluten and produce good results. There are many flours out there. Once the bread, you can experiment with other flours. If you use whole wheat bread to make bread healthy, I would add half the flour with whole wheat flour.

Yeast: This isLive!
What is yeast? I have my daughter how to cook and teaching, has always been fascinated by the yeast. Since I use SAF instant yeast, I do not really need them but flowering is a fun experience for a child of 8 years. Blooming yeast, wakes up and makes it alive. The addition of sugar, making it grow even faster, because (and eat and eat), an organism which can attach to your love.

However, it can be somewhat moody.

Yeast as:


Sugar
hot water (not too hot or too cold -This will kill)

Yeast hates:


Salt - Salt is very important in baking because it provides flavor and helps the yeast under control (in delay, after all). If salt was not added to the dough, baking and eating too much more would spoil. He does not know when to stop. Salt and soothes the yeast steps down - as the bouncer at a club.
Temperature extremes

For years I Fleishman Yeast or Red Star. Both work well, but I changed the SAF Yeastcomes in a bigger package, and is used by professional bakers.

Appetizers:
I've been a starter for a 15-year-old, not too long ago. Everything possible was the best gift I've ever seen. Ok, so I sound a bit 'strange, but now I can bake sourdough bread once a week and eat some of the best sandwiches and toasted sandwiches known to man. It 's all a question of bread.

I'm sure you've got dough. Famous for his lunch, San Francisco sourdough sourdough tastes different than Chicago.Why? It feeds on natural yeasts in the air and the air in Chicago is different from that of San Francisco. My yeast starter lived here in Montana for 15 years. I'm sure that created a different taste from one in Ohio.

If you make your own starter, there is a fundamental right:

Honey starter
1 package dry yeast
2 1 / 2 cups warm water (105 º -115 º F)
2 tablespoons honey
2 1 / 2 cups bread flour or all-purpose

Combine ingredients in a pot with a litera tight lid. Cover the pan and let the mixture ferment in a warm place for 5 days, stirring daily. refrigerated. Replenish the starter with flour and water in equal parts.

Starter Tips:
It is an obligation and fed. If you use a cup of starter for a recipe, you need to replenish what you took from 3 / 4 cup water and 3 / 4 of flour. Let stand at room temperature for one day before refrigeration. Plan to bake bread once a week, or at least oncefew weeks. Make sure to feed about a tablespoon of flour and water every day or every other day.

Sponges:
A sponge is a kind of goodwill that is kept around not normally use, so there is the classic sourdough flavor. The sponges are left to grow overnight and used the next day in the bread.

Weather:
What did Mother Nature to bake bread to do? A lot, actually. If it's wet and rainy, you must use more flour. If the weather is dry, thenYou can use less flour. This is one reason why I do not measure the flour in baking. By feeling the dough, I can say that when enough flour has been incorporated. This goes back to advice - practice.

Armed with a bit 'of knowledge and some good recipes, you can bake the bread to be tastier and healthier than those sold in stores.

See Also : Outlet Sale Freedom Boat Sales Virtual Walk for Life Cheap Cricut Cartridges Omron Pedometer reviews Cheap Cricut Cartridges